Equipment can breakdown unexpectedly, and without warning, having implications on your stock and your customers. Whatever the requirement, whether emergency or a routine service maintenance check, CB Refrigeration engineers will make sure your products are always in good working order.
Our experienced teams of engineers cover all parts of the South West of the United Kingdom, to look after and maintain your refrigeration and cooling systems.
What our service offers…
• Geographical coverage
• Multi-skilled staff that can address the needs of your business 24-7
• Experienced call centre staff
• Tailored solution, bespoke to customer needs to service and maintain your refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
• Maintenance inspections
Our planned maintenance inspections involve us looking at the system or equipment and checking it runs properly and to our company standards.
Being prepared is the key to prevention in the form of planned maintenance support. Having an agreed maintenance plan in place will save a business both time and money and work towards preventing emergency or reactive call-outs.
Our planned maintenance service will provide your business with the following benefits:
• Tailored bespoke provision to each customer
• Qualified and experienced engineers who will carry out all equipment repairs and installations
• Wherever possible we aim for a first time fix
• 100% quality service
• 24/7 emergency call out