CB Refrigeration Ltd are recruiting!
As a well established refrigeration and air conditioning business, we are recognised widely for delivering an excellent service to our customers. This means we look for people who are reliable, flexible and proactive, with the ability to achieve our high standards.
If you would like to become a part of our experienced team, take a look at our current vacancies below.
NEW VACANCY – REFRIGERATION SERVICE ENGINEER
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN SOUTH WEST (BRISTOL/ GLOUCESTER) & SOUTH WALES (NEWPORT/CARDIFF)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration Service Engineer to join our company with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with all types of commercial refrigeration. Experience in air-conditioning would also be beneficial.
Engineers are required to attend refrigeration service calls at customer sites and provide reactive repair and routine preventative maintenance.
– You will hold your current 2079 FGas certification. Hydrocarbon training would be beneficial.
– Recognised Industry standard qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ) or Equivalent
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Full driving license
– Negotiable depending on experience.
– The position involves being on-call, on a standby rota
Successful candidates will receive:
– Company van, sat nav and tools supplied
– Fuel allowance
– Overtime opportunities
– Door to door travel pay
– Allowance applicable for on-call
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
Start date: Immediate
Closing Date: 26/06/2020
If you think you have the skills to succeed with us, then please send us your details and CV.
Commitment to Equality and Diversity:
CB Refrigeration Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees. We make every effort to ensure that our staff achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory practices.