CB Refrigeration Ltd are recruiting!
As a well established refrigeration and air conditioning business, we are recognised widely for delivering an excellent service to our customers. This means we look for people who are reliable, flexible and proactive, with the ability to achieve our high standards.
If you would like to become a part of our experienced team, take a look at our current vacancies below.
NEW VACANCY – REFRIGERATION SERVICE ENGINEER
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration Service Engineer to join our expanding company with immediate effect, working in and around the Birmingham/Coventry/ Warwickshire and North Warwickshire areas.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with all types of commercial refrigeration. Experience in air-conditioning would also be beneficial. The role involves working within the leisure, hospitality and manufacturing sectors.
You will hold your current 2079 FGas certification. Hydrocarbon training would be beneficial.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
– Company van, sat nav and tools supplied
– Fuel allowance
– Overtime available
– Door to door travel pay
– The position involves being on-call, on a standby rota
– Allowance applicable for on-call
Start date: Immediate
Closing Date: 30/09/2019
NEW VACANCY – REFRIGERATION TECHNICAL MANAGER
Due to continued expansion, CB Refrigeration are now looking for a Refrigeration Technical Manager to join the business and assist in the growth of the service and maintenance department while streamlining processes and developing engineering staff.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive and innovative approach with the ability to collaborate and work well with others.
The service side of the business has numerous national contracts along with individual independent customers across a wide spectrum, although predominantly within hospitality, retail and food service.
This exciting opportunity offers the right person the scope to develop and change the business with the team to further our strive for engineering excellence and customer satisfaction.
– Management of field based engineers and subcontractors
– Liaise and work with administration and finance team to ensure contract performance (KPI’s, Revenue & Profit Margin)
– Develop, monitor and change as required our service offering to ensure excellence in engineering and deliver growth in agreed areas.
– Meet and develop strong relationships with both new and existing customers.
– Business development and successful growth of the service and maintenance department.
– An ambassador for the business and its reputation.
– Excellent knowledge of commercial and light industrial refrigeration systems (air conditioning an advantage although not required)
– Good IT based skills (EG. excel, word, service software and client portals)
– Driving licence – office and field based role regionally (South West / South Wales)
– FGAS Cat 1 2079
– Business development and departmental development of refrigeration service offering
– Experienced in producing quotations and estimates for commercial refrigeration system repair and replacement.
– Comply with Health & Safety legislation and company processes
– Salary £35,000
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Company mobile phone ((Iphone) or allowance)
– Annual Performance Related Bonus
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
– Commutable distance of Caerphilly (Head Office)
Closing Date: 30/10/2019
If you think you have the skills to succeed with us, then please send us your details and CV.
Commitment to Equality and Diversity:
CB Refrigeration Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees. We make every effort to ensure that our staff achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory practices.